[ale] News: Red Hat slams into reverse on CPU fix for Spectre design blunder

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 24 20:27:16 EST 2018

However, after I updated my systems Red Hat released yet another update
which apparently reverses the fix..  So if I take yet another update it
will open me up again.  Feh!

-derek