[ale] Funny for the day

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:31:49 EST 2018

It becomes a question of "why?"  I have a finite amount of time in my
day that must be split between computing for work, computing for hobby,
smooching with my wife, learning stuff, and doing those rare
non-computer hobby type things.

The latest Chrome/Firefox doesn't really give my anything worth spending
the time figuring out Fedora again, and containers, and whatever else.

A couple weeks ago I used minicom/F13/IBM T30 to console into a Sunfire
v4100. That was sort of fun.

Yeah, sure, there are security fixes in newer releases. Generally there
are newer bugs too. Pick your poison.