[ale] VirtualBox v6 vs KVM Performance

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Mon Dec 31 16:43:01 EST 2018

Libvirt's default networking works great with wireless, as it is just a
private network with NAT routing.  If you aren't using KVM with libvirt
and virt-manager, that's probably your problem.  Use virt-viewer for
maximum local graphics functionality and performance.

I could do this as a topic for a Central Meeting if there's interest.
February or March, perhaps.  After Jim and Brian.