[ale] Android backup solutions?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sat Dec 22 14:49:59 EST 2018

I don't use google, but if you do, you can back up to google, and when you sign in with google on the new phone, there will be an option to restore.
I generally just reinstall the apps I need when I do a clean install.
I use Novel launcher, so I can backup and restore with it's builtin feature.
I use a usb connection to copy all off the data not synced otherwise to my computer, usually just pictures.
One other thing I use an app called  sms backiup & restore by synctech pty ltd
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Alex Carver via Ale <ale at ale.org> 12/21/2018 6:46 PM >>>
Anyone know a good backup solution for Android that can pull just about
everything out of the phone to be restored to another?  My phone's
charging circuits died and I had to go get a new phone.  I have an
external charger for the battery so I'll be able to get the phone up and
running and connected via wireless but I need to be able to suck off all
the data like application settings, etc. and push them to the new phone.