[ale] Lower cost hosting for ALE

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Wed Dec 19 12:45:14 EST 2018

Just felt I should add that I'd be happy to pitch in $1/mo toward a
vultr or digital ocean server, I could of course afford the whole cost
myself but seeing as this is a community group I think it should be a
community effort to maintain it, rather than tasking one person with the
entire thing.

If we set up a forum perhaps donators could be rewarded with a special
"flair" on their profile, recognizing their contribution.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"