[ale] Lower cost hosting for ALE

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Wed Dec 19 11:54:02 EST 2018

I'd volunteer to help administer a forum, which is to say deploying
updates, configuration and such, but not interested in moderating. I did
that years ago and it wasn't fun.

In addition to my recommendation of hosting on digital ocean we could
also use Vultr which is $3.50/mo for their sandbox plan, would probably
be suitable for this group.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"