[ale] New user introduction

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Aug 20 11:47:33 EDT 2018

Yeah but you didn't tell us which is the BEST editor to use (vim, nano, emacs) OR whether systemd is better or worse than init.   :p

Just kidding - do NOT tell us - the flame wars have quieted down here on those subjects although there are sometimes border skirmishes still especially when it comes to systemd.

Welcome aboard.