[ale] [OT] Need everyone's help

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Aug 13 20:54:25 EDT 2018

No idea if they still exist, but there used to be clubs that met once a
month. I was a member of the Marietta Smyrna club back when they first
merged. Pretty sure there was at least one in Atlanta back then. Might get
half way between dealer buy and sell price that way.

Once all the good collectibles are gone sell any remaining silver to a
prepper. They do not care much about condition. Junk like slick buffalo
nickles are fun to spend and see peoples face light up!

William