[ale] [OT] Need everyone's help

Justin W Elam justin.w.elam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 20:33:28 EDT 2018

Good Evening
In regards to your question regarding coins and collecting and hobbies ...

https://coinpurse.com/links-to-our-numismatic-friends/

Here are the links to some of the coin grading services for any coins you
want graded to potentially sell if they are rare or in mint state condition

https://coinpurse.com/

+1-615-269-6700
Hours
Tuesday through Friday 09:30 to 17:30 CDT
Saturday 10:00 to 16:00 CDT

This company gave me a hand in getting paid about .0125 for a hunk of wheat
pennies. Mostly junk that was collected with no real value to me or anyone
else.

Along with some advice.

Most anything of value pay to have it inspected by a reputable service like
NGA or GSA there are a few  if the condition is close to MS 60 or 70 which
is known as Mint State 60 or  70 make sure you inside and send via
registered mail any coins that you feel need to be graded.

Other you just keep for sentimental value

And I found a few credit unions that provided a free coin machine along
with Coin Star gave the help I needed. For depositing and not having to
count and roll the hundreds of dollars worth of pennies a family member he
collected.

Hope this helps.

Cheers from J =)