[ale] Ubuntu 18.04 release notes

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Apr 26 17:25:25 EDT 2018

Python2 is in the "universe" repo, so don't freak out.

Canonical has ported their stuff to v3 and all packages created by them
will be moved to v3.  That's a good thing.

But really, anyone doing their own python development who doesn't want
to be 100% dependent on the system python should be using an environment
manager like ruby and perl devs do.

Quit complaining. ;)