[ale] Coursera: Arduino and C

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Tue Apr 3 13:39:31 EDT 2018

Thanks for that, Chuck! I ordered one late that day and got it yesterday--so it came in ~7 business days. The S&H ended up being $6.99, which seems reasonable coming directly from Shenzhen, China. I guess they didn't "handle" it too much ;-) I haven't gotten the chance to try it out yet, but it looks like it's in good condition.

--
Scott Plante
404-873-0058 x104