[ale] [OT] Document formatter?

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Mon Apr 2 12:57:49 EDT 2018

Since when has a tool being cumbersome or "not user friendly" stopped
anyone on this list? /s

But seriously, though, that's a fair point.  Like I said, I use it for
my resume and some other things that I don't touch often.  It's nice
that when I do need to touch them, though, it's a simple edit in vim
(not trying to start that war up again) and then a CLI command and I'm
done.  I guess working day to day with it would be more cumbersome
unless you use something like https://www.overleaf.com/ or
https://www.sharelatex.com/

---
Very respectfully,