[ale] homebrew routers, castoff hardware

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Sep 23 06:24:44 EDT 2017

When I was in the market, newegg/amazon didn't supply these things.  Had
to order directly from pcengines.ch unless you wanted to pay $150 US
company overcharge.
https://store.netgate.com/NetgateAPU2.aspx

"apu2" is the search term. Save $150 and order the 3-4 parts from pcengines.

To others thinking about Intel Intel-based routers.  They've had
interesting failure modes, especially with high traffic.  Don't quote
me, but I think it was the baytrail line with these issues.
https://www.anandtech.com/show/11110/semi-critical-intel-atom-c2000-flaw-discovered
is one article.