[ale] Breaking into the field [Inquiry]

Arie vW willigen.van.a at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 18:33:26 EDT 2017

Im currently working construction for a small residential remodel and
repair company. So unless I was to look into commercial contractor gigs in
afraid there is not a lot of software being utilized. I suppose I could
look into trying to market myself in the construction material dispatch
world.

Thanks for the response

Arie