[ale] please bow your head for a moment of silence...

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 11:15:58 EDT 2017

A lot of folks have seen the writing on the wall up at LOPSA.  We had some hallway meetings trying to figure out what the next trajectory should be for “big machine” needs.

A lot of talk around HPC and a lot of talk around SSI Linux-based clusters and a BOATLOAD of testing.

We’re at an inflection point, folks.  Curious to see what’s next.  I’ll just keep using Linux.  :D

—j