[ale] please bow your head for a moment of silence...

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:39:08 EDT 2017

What's left besides AIX? Carly pulled the plug on HPUX a long time back. IRIX (zombie)?

Oh. That never gonna amount to much more than an experiment little upstart called Linux.

I won't miss slowos but I feel for the newly unemployed.

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.