[ale] DragonCon: InstallFest?, Crypto Party?

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Wed Mar 29 21:49:28 EDT 2017

If we have enough prep time, it should be *relatively* easy to pull down
mirrors of the major distro repos and just host them on a server on the
switch.  We don't have to pull down exhaustive repos, just the main,
security, etc... repos.  We can serve up a PXE environment, then have a
local repos and that should do just fine.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden