[ale] PGP/GPG

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Wed Mar 22 16:48:24 EDT 2017

I would love to have a key sign party and maybe a talk on PGP theory,
why it works, how it works, how to use it, etc... :D

As far as making it easier to use, keybase.io is just about the most
user-friendly implementation I've found thus far.  Definitely worth
checking out.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden