[ale] OT-ish Political: Georgia HB509 Requires Blocking Technology in all Web-Capable Devices

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Tue Mar 14 11:04:43 EDT 2017

It would have had to pass the House by crossover day, which has already gone by. According to your link it basically was introduced and went nowhere. There are a lot of harebrained bills introduced that basically just get ignored like this. I wonder how many are by legislators who really think they're a good idea and will work, vs how many are just to pacify some big supporter with a pet cause.