[ale] systemd bad. Very bad.

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Thu Jun 29 16:11:41 EDT 2017

There's a certain issue of passing/failing the "ho-ho test:" if systemd
were intrinsically, deeply, intransigently flawed, why would it be
getting implemented across distributions that have completely
independent management bodies? It's even supported as an alternative
init system (one of five) for Gentoo (where I live my life).