[ale] Looking for a password manager?

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Tue Jun 27 09:02:44 EDT 2017

I just started using KeePassX (and iterations of it on my android phone
and iPad tablet) a couple months ago.  I really like it, and it gives
great insight into just how many blasted passwords we really do keep
track of in this modern age.  That being said, what's the difference
between KeePassX and KeePassXC?  Is KeePassX actually produced by a
company and XC the open source iteration of that code?

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden