[ale] Basic/playing-around distro

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Jun 23 12:28:18 EDT 2017

They did similar to my hard for u-verse.  When they were done, I'd lost 2 inches
of dirt, sinking everything. The grass has grown back, but it is 2 inches below
grade.  Attempts to get AT&T to fix it failed.

>> > “no” on mere principle alone.

Yep, plus they don't offer fast service here.

We need to split up all ISPs like we did with natural gas delivery in GA, IMHO.