[ale] FreeBSD users?

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:46:27 EDT 2017

I run a few FreeBSD boxes, and am a contributor to PacBSD,
https://pacbsd.org/, which is a cross between FreeBSD and Arch Linux.  We
use FreeBSD as our base system, and instead of using pkg for our package
manager and the ports tree directly we use pacman and the Arch Build
system.  We also offer a choice between the FreeBSD init system and OpenRC.

Aside from that I manage a few Ubuntu boxes, a few CentOS boxes, and couple
of Arch Linux machines.