[ale] Basic/playing-around distro

Douglas Yoon mrdougyoon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 07:38:46 EDT 2017

My 2 cents: about 2 months ago, I got a Kingwin NGFF M.2 enclosure, shoved
in a 128GB SSD stick, and formatted my 128 MB* microSD card to boot linux
from the USB 3 SSD. I got better performance and my microSD card has not
corrupted itself since. I use the RPi daily now to run Ansible, Terraform,
and play with docker.

*yes, I actually had an ancient 128MB card and was so happy to have found a
use for it!