[ale] Basic/playing-around distro

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:41:51 EDT 2017

Wait! Don't junk it just yet! :-)
You may want to try this Android Fore PC distribution -
http://www.jide.com/remixos-for-pc . It works perfectly and it is lightning
fast . Play Store works too. You can install it to an USB drive or a HD.
The installer works from within Windows as an .exe file. I used the 32 Gig
option The installer crashed on me a couple of times but I just clicked on
"reinstall using the standard options" from the Windows crash report. The
only "funny" thing is that it behaves like a phone. A little different when
using the mouse to make screens go up, etc.
It recognized all my hardware and installed all the drivers without a
problem.