[ale] NAS recommendations

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Jun 15 14:09:19 EDT 2017

"Under load" - think that is the diff.

Took my cheap-ass system 26 hrs to mirror 4TB to a new 4TB 7200rpm disk a few
weeks ago. No RAID. Onboard SATA only. Zero load.

Look for the SELF videos when they are posted to get passed my summary.

BTW, I'm loving all the different, thoughtful, opinions on this subject shared.
Very nice community!