[ale] Freelance web-devs make in-secure sites

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:16:02 EDT 2017

On Jun 8, 2017 11:08 AM, "DJ-Pfulio" <djpfulio at jdpfu.com> wrote:

On 06/08/2017 09:45 AM, Solomon Peachy wrote:
> Us individuals don't matter one iota beyond the $20 we spend on whatever
> that IoT widget -- and by then they have our money, or they make money
> selling our data so we don't inviduaally matter anyway.

$20?

Google is selling $200+ IoT devices.
https://store.nest.com/product/camera for 1!!!!
$350 for 2!
$500 for 3!

Plus these **only** work if you buy a subscription service and connect to
the
internet.

The inmates are running the penitentiary folks.

Images of "Crazy Eyes"  from Orange is the New Black sitting at a big desk
laughing as piles of money gets poured all around.

IoS is here.

See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at
http://mail.ale.org/mailman/listinfo