[ale] [OT] Question about racks

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Mon Jun 5 14:33:51 EDT 2017

We got a full rack on craigslist for $100 when we moved offices last time. We kept our eyes peeled for a week or so--many were going for $300-400. The office moving company told us we should have asked them because they end up with them all the time and would have given us one, so you might call around to some of those folks or ask your office building. Sometimes companies leave them when they move out or go out of business.

A super-quick craigslist search turned up this for example.
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/sys/6083095133.html
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/sys/6078079302.html

--
Scott