[ale] Importing iptables rules into SuSEfirewall2?

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Fri Jun 2 12:31:08 EDT 2017

I have an existing RHEL6 environment with a large iptables rules set. I'm
bringing up a few new SuSE 11 sp4 servers (for SAP) and although I see that
the SuSE servers have iptables installed they don't appear to read the
iptables rules file in /etc/sysconfig like the RHEL servers.    Can I have
SuSEfirewall read the iptables rules or do I have to convert the iptables
rules into SuSEfirewall formatted rules?

Thanks,

/Raj