[ale] Reliable seller of refurbished MacBooks?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Jun 2 10:41:27 EDT 2017

You might check out Experimac.
https://experimac.com/sandy-springs-ga/

I've dealt with the guy in Sandy Springs. Bought a used, older model macbook pro.
A good experience, and I just yesterday had a person at SimplyMac, and an Apple authorized store, tell me they have heard good things, also.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Lightner, Jeffrey" <JLightner at dsservices.com> 6/1/2017 5:45 PM >>>
My 84 year old neighbor is looking to buy a refurbished MacBook and asked me about it.

I only work on Mac when she asks me about hers so was hoping someone else would know.   She isn't interested in doing Linux.   Her main concern is to be able to print via her wireless printer.   She could do that on an older Mac she had but she got one of the MacBook air devices about a year ago and for some reason printing from that isn't working properly.   I worked with her on it for a while right after she got the MacBook Air but never could get it to print properly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you