[ale] [OT] email forwarding service recommendations

lnxgnome lnxgnome at hopnet.net
Tue Feb 21 06:07:41 EST 2017

I'm doing something similar, running postfix (aide/fail2ban/rkhunter) on
Linux at AWS as a mail forwarder. 'Free Tier' at the moment, but that
should translate into about $65/yr afterwards.  I just made that
transition from a $9/mo VPS last month, when that previous company
stopped offering the service.  As a plus AWS gives me an off-prem
jump-box for whatever my needs may be.

My mail service is elsewhere right now, but I plan to start hosting it
again myself if/when I can get Comcast Biz to talk nicely to my
firewall, and decide on how to filter spam.

-LnxGnome