[ale] OT: drupal

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Feb 13 14:08:25 EST 2017

I should have added: "Of the people I've interviewed"

The job is to update, upgrade, and work on a website that was created in Drupal. Drupal was originally chosen so that those that know nothing about HTML can update content.

The person I'm conversing with is thinking about Dreamweaver, but that would not allow him to add content.