[ale] Need a better DHCP server than ISC's

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:47:12 EST 2017

I need a DHCP server that allows me to reserve addresses in a database;
preferably PostgreSQL. Storing leases in the database would also be
fantastic. But I have two bigger requirements:

1. it needs to support shared subnets, e.g. the "shared-network" feature of
ISC DHCP
2. it needs to support sending strings with commas for options 172 and 242

I've been trying out Kea for the past month or so. It's mostly great, but I
just found out that it doesn't support shared subnets. So I can't use it.

Anyone have any OSS suggestions?

--
James Sumners
http://james.sumners.info/ (technical profile)