[ale] README - NW Weekly Linux session moving in January ! ! !

Mark Ulmer mark at markulmer.com
Sun Dec 17 23:51:55 EST 2017

ALE Members,

ALE NW Weekly Linux session are moving in January to Schlotzsky's near
Windy Hill and Powers Ferry.  Specifically, 3000 Windy Hill Rd., Ste.
A-10,  Marietta, GA 30067. Same day and time, Sundays 3pm-6pm.

The next ALE NW meeting will be January 7th, since there will be no
meetings Christmas Eve or New Years Eve.  Our new meeting host
Schlotzsky's has graciously agreed to provide per-arranged table setup,
good wifi, plenty of power and food discounts.

Unfortunately, Harry's Pizza no longer wishes to accommodate our
connectivity needs, returned our Access Point and recently has been
dropping many hints we should meet elsewhere. So we part ways with
Harry's Pizza.  I'm excited about our new venue and a new host that
welcomes our business.

The ALE Meetup site has the new location information at
https://www.meetup.com/ALE-Atlanta-Linux-Enthusiasts/events/

I hope you will join us in the New Year at our New Meetup location with
New menu choices and New insights into Linux. Schlotzsky's on Windy
Hill, Sundays 3pm-6pm.

--
Mark Ulmer
mark(at)markulmer[dot]com