[ale] [was] Re: Give application write access to /dev/console?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 13:24:26 EDT 2017

Love the line about the blocking ability in the sales lit:

Please Note: EMP DEFENDER BAGS are not intended to completely block
cel
l phone transmissions. Microwave transmissions from cell phones and
Wi-
Fi equipment are not valid testing methods to determine the integrity

of a Faraday Cage.

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain