[ale] Brother printer woes

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 22:56:50 EDT 2017

Hmm. Using the machine control panel to test print with null results sounds
like a hardware malfunction. Before taking the time return it, I would
check for a newer firmware to flash onto it.

Lastly, and this is a long shot, some brother systems can control other
brother systems. Is it possible that this printer is a zombie slave to
another unit and it's print jobs are queued elsewhere? Factory reset and
redo just the IP address.