[ale] Why Run your own email server?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Sep 30 09:43:00 EDT 2016

I think mine triggers every 2 minutes. I have it use procmail to feed it to a spam filter, virus, and a few programs like a vacation notice.

I noticed I had almost 20,000 emails unread at gmail. I really need fetchmail to make a full backup of my gmail in maildir format then delete everything at google. Start back from 0.