[ale] Meetup renewal time

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon May 9 13:28:50 EDT 2016

Before you changed the meetup to merge with others a few months ago the original had a button or something for contributing.  I had actually tried to use that button but it said it had been disabled (presumably because you wanted people to use the new group).   You might want to check the admin settings for Meetup to see if it has place for donations or funding as I suspect it is just a setting.   Turning it on might be helpful as people might use it when they have a spare moment and are thinking about it rather than you having to do a fund raising every few months.