[ale] MythTV/similar hardware recommendations

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Wed Mar 30 16:10:21 EDT 2016

I looked at that link and it says Kodi needs a PVR backend.  Then it has
a link to the next page of the wiki which lays out  a list of PVR
backends and none of them are Kodi, one is MythTV.  So I still have to
run MythTV in addition to running Kodi.  If I'm missing something, I'm
not seeing it on those pages.