[ale] Best resources for learning Linux

Karenga Smith ksmith at kpinetworx.com
Mon Mar 28 13:22:43 EDT 2016

Hello guys thank you for your time and efforts for organizing this group
and accepting my request for membership. I've joined this group looking to
reconnect with my past NIX skill set. I used to be very familiar and
administer SGI systems and their version of Unix called IRIX. I left that
world long ago for LAN/WAN security. My goal now is to get back into Linux
for professional services. Any suggestions on great courses self paced
 online or live training resources?  I noticed some of the specific vendor
instructor led courses are $$$$$ e.g. Redhat. What would be the equivalent
of an MS MCSE in the Linux world? My long term goal is to become an
Openstack Jedi Master. My network and security background and re learning
Linux and Python should be very helpful toward that end. Thanks for your
help​.

--

Karenga Smith
KPI NetworX