[ale] get a repo on software.opensuse.org in-house

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:53:27 EDT 2016

Hello Friends, thank you for your time:

Here is what I do to packages on to the SLES VM's.  I go to
software.opensuse.org and I search for at the package.
For this example I am doing nginx.  Once I search I find a hit and navigate
to the repo and end up at this
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/microchip8/SLE_11_SP3/

At this point I see a bunch of folders.

What I would like to do is to be able to mirror the structure at this point
in-house, so others don't have to go out to the internet.

What is the preferred process to do this ?

Is there like a rsync that can help or is wget the option ?

Kindly advise.

Regards,
-Narahari