[ale] Fedora 24 - A little bit Challenging??

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Mon Jul 18 15:10:41 EDT 2016

I'm still on Fedora 23 for most everything (arm and x64) and it's very
solid.  I like to wait about 60 days on Fedora in general unless I'm
just playing around with stuff.  You might want to try Fedora 23 for now.

Fedora 24 is starting to introduce Flatpak, so I wonder if you're seeing
any grief from that?  Flatpak should be more fully integrated by Fedora 25.

https://fedoramagazine.org/explore-flatpak-fedora-24/

-Scott