[ale] OT: International Cell Service

Calvin Harrigan calvin.harrigan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:25:46 EDT 2016

I'll second the T-Mobile.  For no additional charge, I had unlimited
text and data (though speed limited, speed upgrade optional) in Asia
(Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.) and calls back to the states was
$0.15 or $0.20 p/minute. I could accept calls as normal.  But why talk
when you can text for free.  :D