[ale] ot: AT&T cable

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Jan 8 15:27:18 EST 2016

If you look at a plat for your property, you'll see where the right of ways are marked.
I previously lived in a house on a small corner lot, and the right of ways for the street sides came up to within a couple of feet of my garage on the side and the porch in the front.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Pete Hardie <pete.hardie at gmail.com> 1/8/2016 3:18 PM >>>
Typically there are right-of-way laws that allow public utilities to
excavate for buried lines and/or install poles for aboveground lines