[ale] flatbed scanner

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:13:09 EST 2016

Todor,
I'm 99% certain that all the flatbed scanners at MicroCenter will work
perfectly with SANE. That should be the backend for all Linux scanner
software. As much as HP irritates me, I would not hesitate to buy the
$300 one with the sheet feeder if I were in the market. I have a 10+
year old Epson that is USB v.1.1 only but it works perfectly still.
--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain