[ale] [OT] Conference recommendations

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Mon Feb 29 13:46:40 EST 2016

Great Wide Open is coming to Georgia Tech in about 2 weeks. It's really best for hobnobbing with businesses that use a substantial amount of open source or have an open source business model. Not necessarily the deepest content; they do concentrate more on rock stars of the open source world, but some great inspiration, and there will be hiring organizations there to look at your resume.  You can always ask advice even if it seems they aren't hiring in your skill set.

http://greatwideopen.org