[ale] Place to buy desktop in Atlanta

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Feb 25 16:09:01 EST 2016

That is not really a bad idea. Current box has 380W PS.

I could just use SSD as root and then put my 1T in there and work off it.

I have it up and running. CPU fan needs replacing. It is hobbling along. I'm not sure about the video. I left for lunch, came back and it was locked.

After working to get it up, video was screwy and I see this nasty message 'GPU fallen off bus'. I've poked the fan to get it going and reved up. It is stable now.

My NVIDIA issues started when I moved from 12.10 to 15.04. I do not do upgrades. I did a fresh install.