[ale] OT: Linux jobs

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Sun Dec 18 16:31:53 EST 2016

Actually, almost all companies violate H-1B requirements and, therefor,
the law!  Neither major party cares.  When I discussed with Assistant
U.S. Attorney for Northern Georgia in person a few years ago he did
NOT care.

However, President-Elect Trump does care and will be looking into this
-- read enforcing the law.

I encourage everyone here to write President Trump on January 21 talking
about how H-1B abuse unlawfully cheats Americans out of jobs.  We've all
seen it at any decent size company.  I can name many during my 20+ years
of consulting in Metro Atlanta who violate the law.  Ask him to apply a
large duty on offshore workers, whether programming, providing support,
etc.

Starting 01/20/2016 Noon ET:

  President Trump
  The White House
  1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
  Washington, DC 20500
  202-456-1111:Comments 202-456-1414:Switchboard
  202-456-2461:FAX
  president at whitehouse.gov

Enjoy YOUR right to ask the government for redress of grievances.  NOW,
there's somebody to listen!

Bob