[ale] OpenSCAD Is So Cool

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 18:32:37 EST 2016

https://www.flickr.com/photos/glantriff/31562023692/in/dateposted-public/

About 300 LOC, much of it comments.  Changing 2 parameters generated STLs
for all of these.  I had to do about 8 successful test prints to dial the
dimensions in really tight.

The plan is to release the code under a GPL 3.0 license some time in the
next couple of months.  If I'm real lucky, I'll find some fun 3D Printing
contest to push it into.  I have some fun video demonstrating these in
front of a fan. The largest one (16 blades, tongue depressors) rotates at
around 23 RPM at a medium walk. The others take a slightly brisker pace.

-- CHS