[ale] Privacy!

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:16:00 EDT 2016

While I agree with your concern, if you were born in the US, have a credit
card, see a doctor, or shop with a credit card, pretty much all of your
information is for sale world-wide. The illusion of security is voided by
the reality of security costs and the public still shopping at Target.

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>